Adding omega 3 fatty acids into your diet can help improve your overall health, improve brain function and also help remove inflammation in the body. It is also great if you want to detox the body slowly and get rid of toxins.
When your body is not performing at it’s best, it can sometimes be hard to remove toxins from the body naturally and by taking foods that contain omega 3 or taking a supplement, you can effectively remove these harmful toxins from the body that can cause many health problems.
When it comes to choosing the right detox , I always choose a program that is natural and is gentle to the body. There are also many foods that you can take to help strengthen your immune system and in this article I will explain what are the health benefits of taking omega 3 fatty acids and why it is so important to take it regularly.
What Foods Are High In Omega 3 Fatty Acids?
There are many foods that are high in omega 3 which can be added to your diet to improve your overall health. Here is a list of the best foods that contain omega 3 and they are very easy to find in your supermarket or health food store.
1. Flaxseed or Pumpkin Seeds : Approximately 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed contains 3800mg of omega 3. Why not try adding flaxseed in your baking or if you enjoy eating pumpkin seeds they are also great as an afternoon snack.
2. Salmon: By just having two servings of fish per week, you can greatly improve your overall health and also help remove toxins along the way. Some other fish that you can take that contain omega 3 are trout and flounder.
3. Omega 3 Enriched Eggs: You can find these eggs at most supermarkets or you may have to shop around for it. The hens producing these eggs eat flaxseed or algae which gives you high amounts of omega 3. Eating around 4 eggs every week is a great start to help strengthen your body and remove inflammation causing pain.
4. Soybeans : Soybeans or tofu also contain omega 3 and is great especially for vegetarians. Try adding some tofu to your meals and are really nice in soups as well.
5. Sardines : This small fish are very cheap to buy and are great when you want to add more fish oil to your diet. Add them in your sandwiches or great as a snack with crackers.
Why Should We Detox The Body With Omega 3?
We are exposed to so many toxic substances and chemicals every day and it is important that we remove these toxins from the body as it can lower your immune system and your body does not function at it’s best.
Detoxing the body naturally is the best way to get rid of these toxins and eating foods that are high in omega 3 fatty acids is a gentle and effective way to detox the body, reduce inflammation causing aches and pains and also improving brain function.
If you suffer from arthritis in your joints, omega 3 has also been shown to help reduce swelling and pain as well. Why not try detoxing the body with omega today and start improving your overall health.